HACCP Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point
Sterling International Consulting FZE is the largest and best HACCP certification consulting company in the UAE providing HACCP consulting, HACCP training, HACCP implementation and HACCP certification services in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Umm al-Quwain, Ras al-Khaimah and Fujairah.
As the most reputable and preferred HACCP consultants in Dubai and HACCP consultants in Abu Dhabi, we provide the most practical HACCP implementation and HACCP certification services available. We are the leading HACCP consultant in UAE – United Arab Emirates. Upon completion of the HACCP consulting and implementation activities, we can invite a certification body accredited by DAC/EIAC to conduct an independent and impartial audit and certify your organization with HACCP.
How to get HACCP certification in UAE Dubai Abu Dhabi
HACCP certification in UAE can be achieved by documenting HACCP steps, product/raw material information, identification of CCPs and monitoring them for compliance with the identified HACCP food safety standards. You can further contact an approved HACCP consulting company in UAE at email@example.com or calling +971 505842597 to improve Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point compliance and get certified.
We have provided HACCP certification consulting services in more than 50 countries around the world.
For any organization in the UAE looking to achieve HACCP certification, we are the preferred choice across industry verticals. Our HACCP consulting and certification services HACCP in the UAE are the fastest, simplest, most value adding and most cost effective.
We make sure that you not only achieve HACCP certification, but you also get a fully developed comprehensive HACCP plans that will add a sustainable competitive advantage to your company and help improve your business processes and operations while enhancing your operational capabilities and performance.
What is Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point – HACCP?
HACCP is Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point. The HACCP system and guidelines for its application was adopted by Codex Alimentarius Commission, an intergovernmental body comprising more than 180 members, inside the structure of Joint Food Standards Program established by Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) and World Health Organization (WHO). HACCP systematically identifies, evaluates, and control hazards which are significant for food safety wherein it proactively adopts approach to anticipate occurrence of potential problems during the food production process and to implement measures designed to prevent occurrence of the same.
HACCP is applicable to all organizations involved in the food industry whether large or small, food producers, manufacturers, retailers, transporters or even storage facilities. It is also relevant to organizations which are involved in one or multiple steps of the food process. Basically, from primary production to final consumption.
Requirements of An Organization
- To plan, implement, operate, maintain and update its existing management system for better safety or create a new system
- To show statutory and regulatory food system methods
- To assess every customer’s need and enhance your customer satisfaction
Benefits of HACCP
- Cost effective system for control of food safety from farm to fork
- Improves food safety management
- Best companion for other management systems
- Prevent food poisoning of consumers
- Compliance with laws
- Enhance food safety standards
- Organizes process to produce safe food
If you are involved in the food industry and looking for HACCP certification for your organization, contact us and get all the benefits that are available.
How to get HACCP certified in the UAE
We follow our worldwide proven HACCP implementation methodology customized to UAE business requirements, resulting in an effective HACCP implementation and result oriented HACCP certification in UAE, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- Contact Sterling International Consulting FZE at firstname.lastname@example.org with an application for HACCP certification.
- We will send you a proposal and project plan covering all phases of the implementation, training, consulting and certification.
- Once you send us your approval, we assign a dedicated HACCP consultant to your company who will act as a project manager till you receive HACCP certification.
- We conduct gap analysis to identify the current level of your organization and where you stand with respect to HACCP standard requirements.
- Prepare HACCP plan, identify significant risks/hazards in food processing and carry out hazard analysis and risk assessment.
- We provide awareness training to various employees in your organization on the HACCP requirements, HACCP implementation requirements and HACCP documentation with respect to HACCP.
- We work with your team to design and finalize documentation covering manuals, standard operating procedures, forms, templates, checklists, etc. with respect to HACCP requirements.
- We provide implementation assistance to your team for implementation of all the requirements of HACCP and as per documentation prepared.
- We provide internal auditor training to your team on HACCP
- We assist your team in carrying out a HACCP internal audit or if required, our consultant can perform an internal audit on your behalf.
- We carry out a HACCP preassessment audit and assist you to close the HACCP audit observations to ensure your organization is 100% ready for the audit.
- We finalize with the HACCP certification body as per your preference and finalize the date for HACCP audit from the certification body.
- We provide any assistance during the audit to ensure successful completion of the HACCP certification audit and that your organization receives a recommendation letter from the certification body.
- Finally, your organization receives a HACCP certificate.
What can Sterling International Consulting provide support for HACCP certification of your company in UAE?
As one of the pioneering HACCP consulting companies in the UAE backed by solid global experience, Sterling International Consulting FZE offers a complete turnkey solution for your HACCP certification requirements in the UAE. We provide comprehensive start to finish HACCP training, consulting, implementation and certification services to get your UAE organization HACCP certified. Any organization in Dubai or Abu Dhabi or any other emirates in the UAE can contact us to get HACCP certification in the most professional manner.
- We also offer complimentary HACCP Software MyEasyISO to automate, simplify and augment your HACCP Implementation, Certification and Maintenance activities to ensure you get the very best from HACCP certification and save time, money and resources.
HACCP - Hazard Analysis & Critical Control Point in the UAE
Let us know the full form of HACCP. The full form of HACCP is Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point. Food hygiene principles applied throughout the food chain ensures the safety of food and its suitability for consumption actingas the purpose of this system. There are various processes through which this certification takes place. HACCP systemhelps to address the potential hazards in the food chain, and to control them.
So, if you want to know more about HACCP certification in UAE, you can get in touch with us. Our Sterling International Consulting services will help you accomplish this certification. With our assistance, you can do the HACCP certification in Dubai as well as in Abu Dhabi. Therefore, come to us and know the fundamentals of HACCP certification in Abu Dhabi or Dubai.
The seven principles of HACCP
When we are discussing HACCP certification in UAE, discussing its seven principles is vital. Or else, we will miss one of the most significant aspects of HACCP certification in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. So, here are the seven principles that we are talking about.
Conduct an analysis of hazard
Before you conduct this, you need to identify first all hazards which may be reasonably expected to be present at each step of your process. Once you identify the hazards, it will be easier for you to take care of them by determining likelihood of its occurrence and severity of its adverse health effect. You may also consider determining the control measures that can be applied to each hazard for an effective hazard analysis.
Identify the CCPs (Critical Control Points)
Once you identify the significant hazards from the analysis, it is the time for you to comprehend the CCPs. CCPs are the critical points of that steps that will enable you to control those significant hazards. These steps will not only eliminate the hazards, but they will also prevent hazards or reduce it to acceptable levels.
Critical limit establishment
The critical limit is your standard specifications or requirement criteria needed to be achieved at all times. Every CCP consists of one or more critical limits. The parameters to acknowledge the critical limits are:
- Moisture level
- Water activity (aw)
- Sensory parameters (e.g. visual appearance and texture)
Now, it is time to monitor the CCPs. You should know that it is a vital process. Monitoring will ensure that the significant hazard is confined within the critical limits. To be precise, monitoringwill signify control at the CCP.
You should take corrective actions.
In case if any deviation happens during monitoring the critical control points, you need to take the corrective actions in order for you to manage it when it occurs. You have to take actionsto ensure CCP becomes under control taking into consideration the disposition of affected products.
Verification procedures should be there
Here, you have to incorporate procedures that will help in the process of verification to ensure that the established HACCP system is correctly working. Moreover, this activity requires an independent person to do the verification and not the same person who is doing the monitoring. HACCP certification in UAEcan assist you on this.
Documentation and keep the records
If you want the operations of your company to work efficiently and precisely, documentation and record-keeping are imperative. These are essential to HACCP system application. It is a significant point if you want HACCP certification in Abu Dhabi.
Advantages of HACCP certification in Dubai and Abu Dhabi
HACCP certification in Abu Dhabi and Dubai will give youlot of benefits. Here is the list of benefits that you will acquire.
- It will help you to save a significant amount of money in the long run.
- The standard of food safety will increase.
- Your customers will not get poisoned.
- The standard of food quality will enhance.
- You are compatible with the law.
- Your process of producing safe food will get organized.
These are a few fundamental things that you need to know about HACCP certification if you are planning to have HACCP certificationin Abu Dhabi or Dubai.