Sterling International is glad to announce the initiation of the HACCP certification project with a leading 5-star hotel group in Dubai. The project will involve 2 properties of the organization being covered under the scope of HACCP implementation and certification – Sheikh Zayad Road Hotel & Marina Hotel.
Sterling is going to provide the below-mentioned services to the client under the scope of HACCP certification covering 6 restaurants.
- Awareness training on HACCP standard
- Product/raw-material-packaging material description
- Flow diagram
- Hazard analysis and preparation of HACCCP Plan
- Documentation for implementation of HACCP requirements
- Internal audit for HACCP
- Pre-assessment review for evaluation of the maturity of the HACCP implementation and readiness for the HACCP certification
The client will be audited by EIAC accredited certification body for HACCP certification. Sterling welcomes the client onboard and wishes them good luck with HACCP implementation and certification.
Any hotels, restaurants or food business in the UAE – Dubai & Abu Dhabi wishing to get an accredited HACCP certificate can contact Sterling International Consulting at firstname.lastname@example.org for a no-obligation proposal and a free consulting session.