The ISO 22000 certification procedure begins with a series of evaluations, such as risk assessment for food safety, the implementation of mandatory CCPs, OPRPs, and PRPs, and the performance of frequent food safety audits. The ISO 22000 certification procedure begins with a series of evaluations, such as:
1. Risk assessment for food safety, the implementation of mandatory CCPs, OPRPs, and PRPs, and the performance of frequent food safety audits.
2. First, contact a recognized FSMS consulting firm in the UAE to submit a proposal for ISO 22000 certification to enhance the food safety of services or goods, process standardization, risk management, and client satisfaction.
3. A project plan is produced that details the whole implementation process, including consulting, training, and certification.
4. After receiving approval, appoint the company a professional ISO 22000 consultant to work as the project manager until the organization achieves ISO 22000 certification.
5. Gap analysis is used to determine the organization’s current state and compliance with the ISO 22000 standard standards.
6. Develop a Hazard Control Plan for food processing, conduct a risk assessment, and identify key hazards and risks.
7. Conduct ISO 22000 awareness training for relevant personnel within the organization on the standard, its numerous clauses, the ISO 22000 standards, requirements, and related documentation.
8. The organization’s personnel and consulting agency, design and finalize documentation about ISO 22000 standards, including manuals, standard operating procedures, forms, templates, and checklists.
9. Implementation assistance helps staff meet the requirements of the ISO 22000 standard as stated in the prepared documentation.
10. Internal auditor training for ISO 22000 is provided to the staff.
11. The staff receives assistance doing the ISO 22000 internal audit, but also, a consultant can be used to conduct the audit on behalf of the organization.
12. Conduct an ISO 22000 pre-audit to assist the company in addressing audit observations and ensuring the organization is audit-ready.
13. Finally, the organization is assigned an ISO 22000 certification based on their requirements, including the date for the certification body’s ISO 22000 audit.
14. Assisting guarantees that the ISO 22000 certification audit is completed and that the organization achieves a letter of recommendation from the certifying body.
15. Finally, the organization gets certified to ISO 22000
You can further contact an approved FSMS consulting company in UAE at email@example.com or call +971 505842597 to get your UAE organization ISO 22000 certified.