Organizations in UAE need to obtain their ISO 9001 certifications from ISO service providers that follow the proven ISO 9001 implementation method that has been customized in the requirements of UAE businesses. The organization will achieve quality results by having an effective ISO 9001 strategy implemented and certified. With the help of ISO 9001 certification services in the UAE, organizations can win numerous contracts, attract new clients, and improve their overall management performance. To get ISO 9001 certification in UAE, the first phase is:
1. Contacting an authorized QMS consulting firm that specializes in enhancing service or product quality, process control, risk assessment, and customer satisfaction.
2. The firm submits a proposal and project plan to the organization, outlining all phases of implementation, training, consultation, and certification.
3. Once the organization approves, the firm assigns the organization a dedicated ISO 9001 consultant who will work as a project manager until the organization achieves ISO 9001 certification.
4. Gap analysis is used to determine the organization’s current state and its compliance with ISO 9001 standard standards.
5. The firm educates various personnel within the organization about the ISO 9001 standard, the numerous clauses of the ISO 9001 standard, ISO 9001 standard’s requirements, and documents related to the ISO 9001 QMS.
6. The firm collaborates with the organization’s team to design and complete documentation related to the ISO 9001 standard, including manuals, operational procedures, templates, forms, and checklists.
7. The team is equipped with implementation assistance to ensure that all requirements of the ISO 9001 standard are met, as well as the documentation provided.
8. Internal auditing training for ISO 9001 certification is provided to the organization’s staff.
9. The staff is aided in conducting an ISO 9001 internal audit or using a consultant to conduct the audit on the organization’s behalf.
10. Execute an ISO 9001 pre-assessment audit and support the organization in resolving ISO 9001 audit observations to guarantee the organization is audit-ready to the letter.
11. An ISO 9001 certification body in UAE approves the date for the certification body’s ISO 9001 audit, based on the organization’s choice.
12. During auditing, help can be offered to guarantee the organization completes the ISO 9001 certification audit and receives a letter of recommendation from the certifying authority.
13. Finally, the organization is awarded an ISO 9001 certification for its activities in UAE.
Any organization in Dubai or Abu Dhabi or any other emirates in the UAE can contact us to get ISO 9001 certification in the most professional manner.