ISO Certifications For Warehousing in UAE
Quality is one of the significant things that one needs to check when it comes to warehousing. So, if you are confused about the ISO certification that comes with warehousing, you can get in touch with us. We are the best consultants in this field, and we will answer all your queries without any issues. Thus, it is important to know the ISO 9001 audit checklist of the warehouse. So, here is the checklist that you should know.
- Material flow as well as logistical layout.
- Housekeeping, safety, and security.
- Performance and functional capabilities of the system.
- The performance metrics of customer service.
- Analysis of productivity.
- Handling along with the storage of the equipment.
- The accuracy of inventory.
So, if you can provide your warehouse with an ISO 9001 certification, it will help you in the long run. To be precise, you will witness a lot of advantages like:
- It is compatible with both small and large organizations.
- There will be less wastage of the equipment.
- It will enhance productivity, efficiency as well as profit.
- You can measure and monitor all the outcomes precisely. Besides, it will also help you to get a consistent outcome.
- This standard has global recognition. Therefore, you can understand that it will enhance your reliability.
ISO 14001 for warehousing companies in Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Now, we should take a look into the significance of ISO 14001 when it comes to warehousing. To be accurate, we will look at the KPIs (Key Performance Indicator) that comes with ISO 14001. So, here are the key performance indicators that we are talking about.
The next KPI that you have to take into account is the utility. Well, you have to understand that modern warehouses are gigantic in size. Therefore, you will be able to use a huge amount of heat as well as lights while carrying out your operations. Therefore, the best option for you is to use the eco-friendly LEDs as well as movement sensors. It will help you to get rid of the unwanted consumption of electricity. To be specific, you can control your electric consumption.
Carriage is also an imperative aspect of warehousing. Here, you have to make sure that you are consolidating your shipments to the customary region. After that, when an organization will choose their carrier, it will be easier for them to demonstrate that their activities are making a nominal impact on the environment.
So, these are some of the most significant KPIs that you have to take care of if you want to make your warehouse compatible with 14001.
ISO 45001 for warehousing
First, let us fathom the purpose of ISO 45001. Well, the purpose of ISO 45001 is to ensure occupational safety as well as health. The fundamental motto of this certification is to reduce the instances of occupational diseases as well as accidents. So, you can see that it is quite a significant certification as a lot of people are involved with the operations in a warehouse. So, make sure that your warehouse has ISO 45001 certification. Therefore, let us check the benefits of ISO 45001 certification.
- It will enhance trust amongst your clients.
- Besides, it will improve consistency as well as the efficiency of your warehouse.
- You will also become happy after witnessing your Return of Investment.
- Your insurance premiums will also lower down.
So, if you are still confused about these ISO certifications, you can get in touch with us. Our consultants will clear all your doubts and will provide you with the answers to all your doubts.