ISO Certifications For Warehousing in UAE
Quality check is one of the significant aspects of any warehousing business. There are relevant ISO standards that you must consider to ensure your warehouse is quality compliant. If you are confused about the ISO certification that comes with warehousing, you can contact us. Our experts help you with all your warehousing ISO standards requirements. To begin, it is important to know about the ISO 9001 audit checklist of the warehouse. Here is the checklist:
- Material flow as well as logistical layout.
- Housekeeping, safety, and security.
- Performance and functional capabilities of the system.
- The performance metrics of customer service.
- Analysis of productivity.
- Handling along with the storage of the equipment.
- The accuracy of inventory.
An ISO 9001 certification for your warehouse helps you in the long run. You will have the additional advantage of improving your processes, standardizing them and winning more business. Benefits of ISO certification for your warehousing business in UAE include as below:
- It is compatible with both small and large organizations.
- There will be less wastage of the equipment.
- It will enhance productivity, efficiency as well as profit.
- You can measure and monitor all the outcomes precisely. Besides, it will also help you to get consistent results.
- This standard has global recognition. Therefore, you can understand that it will enhance your reliability.
ISO 14001 for warehousing companies in Dubai & Abu Dhabi
Now, we should take a look into the significance of ISO 14001 when it comes to warehousing. To be accurate, we will look at the KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) that come with ISO 14001. So, here are the key performance indicators that we are talking about.
Another KPI that you have to take into account is the utility. Well, you have to understand that modern warehouses are gigantic in size. They generate a huge amount of heat and require big lights while carrying out your operations. Therefore, the best option for you is to use eco-friendly LEDs as well as movement sensors. It will help you to get rid of the unwanted consumption of electricity.
Carriage is also an imperative aspect of warehousing. Here, you have to make sure that you are consolidating your shipments to the customary region. After that, when an organization will choose their carrier, it will be easier for them to demonstrate that its activities are making minimal impact on the environment.
So, these are some of the most significant KPIs that you have to take care of if you want to make your warehouse compatible with 14001.
ISO 45001 for warehousing
The purpose of ISO 45001 is to ensure occupational safety as well as health. Fundamentally, this certification is to reduce the instances of occupational diseases as well as accidents. It makes it an important certification as it directly impacts the lives of people working in the warehouse. So, make sure that your warehouse has ISO 45001 certification. Therefore, let us check the benefits of ISO 45001 certification.
- It will enhance trust amongst your clients.
- Besides, it will improve consistency as well as the efficiency of your warehouse.
- You will also become happy after witnessing your Return of Investment.
- Your insurance premiums will also be lower down.
So, if you are still confused about these ISO certifications, you can get in touch with us. Our consultants will clear all your doubts and will provide you with the answers to all your doubts.