Organizations or clients must adhere to a few steps to obtain business continuity management accreditation. The following is a breakdown of the procedure:
1. Attend training on the ISO 22301 standard’s principles to become acquainted with the BCMS standard concepts.
2. Develop a BCP strategy, test and upgrade the strategy, then apply.
3. Produce the necessary documents and implement a fully functional BCMS system.
4. Conduct meetings for internal auditing and management evaluation.
5. Submit a certification application to the certifying body while adhering to the strategies’ requirements.
The above processes must be completed if a client or organization wishes to obtain ISO 22301 certification for organizations working in the United Arab Emirates.
If you want to certify it with ISO 22301 call us at +971 505842597 or write us an email at email@example.com to receive a no-obligation proposal for ISO 22301 consulting & certification.