Organizations should engage with an ISO 27001 certification consulting agency in the UAE with services that are the quick, simplest, most beneficial, and cost-effective way to establish an information security management system from the start.
Obtaining ISO 27001 certification in UAE involves:
1. Risk evaluation of organizational processes, services, infrastructure, software, and network infrastructure is conducted. Additionally, establishing mitigation measures, monitoring security incidents, and conducting internal audits of various ISMS policies and practices.
2. Therefore, begin by applying for ISO 27001 certification to the ISO consultant agency.
3. The agency will prepare a proposition and project plan that will detail all aspects of development, training, consultancy, and certification.
4. Following the organization’s approval, they are assigned a dedicated ISO standards consultant who acts as the program manager until the ISO 27001 certification is approved.
5. The organization’s various workers receive training on the ISO 27001 standard, including numerous clauses, the ISO 27001 implementation requirements, and related documentation.
6. Conduct an audit of assets, risk assessment and mitigation, as well as risk review.
7. The agency and team develop and finalize documentation for the standard, including manuals, operating procedures, templates, forms, and checklists.
8. The agency and team develop and finalize documentation for the standard, including manuals, operating procedures, templates, forms, and checklists supported by executing all requirements of the ISO 27001 standard and as documented.
9. Internal auditors are trained on ISO 27001.
10. Employees are supported in conducting an ISO 27001 internal audit or using a consultant from the agency to conduct the audit on the organization’s behalf.
11. Perform an ISO 27001 pre-assessment audit to assist the organization in resolving the ISO 27001 audit findings and ensure the organization is audit-ready.
12. Any support supplied throughout the audit can help ensure that the ISO 27001 certification audit is completed successfully and that the organization receives a recommendation letter from the certifying authority.
13. Finally, the organization is certified to ISO 27001 standards.
Sterling International Consulting FZE is a market leader in providing ISO 27001 certification consulting services in the UAE. For further information on ISO 27001 certification in Dubai & Abu Dhabi call +971 505842597 or email at Info@uaeiso.com